Being World Class in Sustainability dictates finding the best ideas, then being rigorous to put newfound ideas into practice to achieve Zero Waste.
The best Sustainability Benchmarking event in North America is almost here, scheduled June 1 through June 4 in Austin, Texas, with the US Zero Waste Business Council. At the fifth annual USZWBC Conference, you can:
• Learn the Learn the latest ideas, principles, and practices to achieve Zero Waste.
• Network and learn with the nation’s leading businesses that achieved Zero Waste.
• Network and learn with businesses that are at various stages in the journey to Zero.
• Meet people who provide the latest equipment and services to get to Zero.
• Learn how to certify a facility as Zero Waste and how to be certified as a Zero Waste Associate.
Hundreds of people like you and me will be attending, sharing experiences and searching for the best-of-the-best Sustainability ideas. Whether you have Sustainability responsibilities at the executive, staff, or frontline level, you will not want to miss this event.
To learn more about the USZWBC Zero Waste Conference, or to register, go to www.uszwbc.org/nzwbc2016 or visit Elemental Impact at http://zerowastezone.blogspot.com/2016/04/tune-in-to-zero-waste-and-catch-austins.html. I will be speaking at the first session of the event about “Getting Leadership On Board.”
You still have time to sign up. I hope to see you there!
…And Pass It On!
Quote from KB: “Bringing a Zero Waste strategy to reality is about leadership, culture, and making the personal connections.”